
Well, I finally did it. I finished Lord of the Rings - all 3 books (it's actually six sections that fit into 3 books.) I think I started reading the first one in the fall of 2008. I'm so glad I finally read this amazing piece of literature. Now, I totally see why people were so obsessed with these movies when they first appeared. Now, I need a new book. I considered The Hobbitt, but I think I need a Tolkien break. :) Anyone have any suggestions? (Andrea, don't suggest Harry Potter! :) J/k)
This week, Grace's best quote: Me: "Is Mommy's hair yellow?" Grace: "No! It's GRAY!" We were playing a "game" at lunch yesterday. I'd ask her about the color of a certain object (I'd guess the wrong color, and she had to say the right color.) So precious to see her trying to come up with the correct answer - it takes her a second and then she blurts it out loudly.