
I'm thankful that I've been sleeping regularly again. I'm back to being a busy lady again, which I count as an extreme gift. My prayer is that the Lord will direct my steps today -- and that I would walk in moment-by-moment grace today. I am confident that He will help me with this!
This picture means a lot to me because of the precious little girls in it. Piper is the tallest, and one of Grace's favorite older-than-her friends. I also love her because she's a little artist. And I'm very thankful for her Mom & Dad. ;) Trinity is the shortest (and youngest), and is my friend Jodi's daughter. Jodi & her husband Dan are living in Gaithersburg while Dan undergoes training to be a church planter/pastor. I am so, so thankful for them and miss them a lot -- and so do a lot of other people in Philly.
Thankful for this tiny moment when our girls all looked at the camera and smiled at the same time. Thankful that my little girl has friends that she cares about and misses when they're gone. So precious.
Thankful for Bill and his sacrificial care for me this past week. Thankful for Vicki coming over to hang out with Grace while I was sick. Thankful for all of my girlfriends who ministered to me by praying, listening, and caring for me this past week -- too many to list.
Why am I blogging about how thankful I am? Because God is kind, and all these things are little evidences of His kindness to me. I don't deserve a kind gentle husband, or friends, or any of it. God gave it to me. And the biggest blessing He gave me is Christ.
Amen.