They said you came for the lame,
I'm the lamest
I made a mess, but you say you'll erase it,
I'll take it...
They say you came for the lame,
I'm the lamest
I broke my life, but you say you'll replace it,
I'll take it.
I'm the lamest
I made a mess, but you say you'll erase it,
I'll take it...
They say you came for the lame,
I'm the lamest
I broke my life, but you say you'll replace it,
I'll take it.
--Lecrae "Just Like You"
An acquaintance I met over email, a homeschooling mama of 10 years, just started this blog. For so long, I insisted that I couldn't homeschool Grace without a community of other parents around me -- in my own neighborhood. (At the time we lived in Fishtown and all my friends that homeschooled were across the river in Jersey). Now, I think God has a sense of humor, because there are several families who do this crazy thing called "homeschooling" that live only minutes from me. And they actually like it, and love Jesus. Awesome.
3. handing out invites for vbs! this morning a few of us went out and plastered the homes around Grace Bible Church with invites for vacation bible school. Grace and her friend Abby and I walked around for just under an hour. Then it was time for a potty break, so we stopped. They were both so eager to help. I love how children are so eager to help and serve. I hope that doesn't go away.