"Her fever is a lot of blood." (Referring to her dolly's fever while playing doctor.)
"I need to talk to Jesus real quick."
At dinner last night, Bill and I were saying "thank you" in Italian to Grace. "Grazie!" She didn't understand what we were saying. I said, Grace, can you say 'grazie'?" That means 'thank you' in Italian. Can you speak Italian?" She replies, "No, but I can say 'Dora'!"
We drew a hopscotch grid with sidewalk chalk on the pavement outside. It rained overnight and washed away. The next day, Grace sees where it once was and exclaims, "Mom! My hopscotch melted!"
"You don't have to love me anymore. Jesus loves me."
"I'm just a Mom."
"Don't be afraid, it's only poopy."
"Pretzels are only for girlies."
"Mommy! I can hear your heart beeping!"
While playing Go Fish with my Mom, my Mom said, "Go fish, Grace!" Grace replies, "Go whale!"
"I like raisins, because they're good for me."