In the past two weeks or so, two big snowstorms covered our city in a big deep blanket of white. Bill only went to work ONCE last week! It was practically a spring break in February for him. I thought it would be a good week to potty train Grace. We couldn't really go anywhere, she wasn't sick anymore, and I couldn't find ONE excuse NOT to potty train her. So I went for it! I cleaned up a lot of puddles and messes, but by the end of the week, it clicked. Our girlie is totally diaper-free during the day! We've visited several public bathrooms that I wouldn't otherwise frequent - Chic-Fil-A, ShopRite, etc. Of course she still has the occasional accident, usually in the morning. I just try to explain to her that everyone has accidents (although that's not true, really), just to make her feel better. I think she gets the point. :)
Our old church, Sovereign Grace, canceled their service on one of the snowy Sundays, so our friends Matt & Jess and their kids surprised us and came to Philly! We were so thankful for their visit. Afterward we had them over for pizza. So good to see our friends- we miss them so much. Grace had a great time with Jenna particularly. I think they (Luke and Jenna) were the catalyst to our girlie using the potty - she saw them do it, and instantly wanted to try.